Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Drop Bears vs. Snipe Hunting

Now that the Kiwi Flatmate has warned me that she might act strange in order to trick me into believing silly things about her motherland, I'll have to be more careful with what I post here.  In fact, I'll use Flight of the Conchords to help me verify any facts about New Zealand. 

With that said, I won't be fooled into believing in Drop Bears, which evidently are  giant, vicious koala-like animals that fall on you and eat you alive if you go camping in Australia.  

The Drop Bear attacks its prey from above.
I think I'll get the upper hand by taking the Kiwi Flatmate snipe hunting!

Signed,
American Roomie

2 comments:

  1. I remember being introduced to Snipe Hunting. Good thing I wasn't the target, they thought I already knew what it was and that I was in on the joke. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I remember people talking about taking someone snipe hunting and learning about it that way. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete